today's training was fun but i was so tired and weak at first but then during matches time then became slightly better. Today is so fun. i like it. I get to see crystal also. =] although i just saw her during the last training but it seems like we have not met for so long already. maybe we seldom message anymore ='( how sad.
Unknown is backkkkkk!!! lol. But then dont know what to say to him also. we're getting more far n far as in he's going to disappear very soon. dont know la. i dont care but actually i still care a lot.
I really dont understand myself very well. I dont know my feeling and I dont know what to choose and what to do. so damn.. anyway,edmund n zsze are coming back too. and my sister la. i hope she still know how to drive la. teruk sangat la. dont wanna mention about that.haha.
Esther is leaving tomorrow. i didnt know its tomorrow until pauline told me. i thought is next week ba. too bad. i haven take any picture with her. anyway,i guess i'll have chance when she comes back next year end. i hope she'll have a better life there and always put her sweet smile on her face. all the best to her. god bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment