Sunday, November 2, 2008
# Chapter 4
wakakakakaka... so happy now because i'm joining the basketball training on the coming wednesday morning. =)))))) can learn some basics about basketball. I wanted to play basketball so long ago but play basketball is quite rude. Too bad lor,so only can play netball. But good also la,even play netball already injured here and there what more to say play basketball. I asked pauline to join too. I'm waiting anxiously for the day to come. Its good,he is going too. But he didnt talk to me recently,dont know why also.. got a little pain in heart. lol! anyway,i'm a little afraid that XXX dont allow me to join the training. Last time i wanna join their competition she asked me ''不要多事'' wtf. There's nothing to do with her right? I got play netball is enough. I'm not quitting netball though. so sienz.I dont wanna care so much.yay! i'm not going to school tomorrow. Hope mr eng wont complain but he also dont even care one. Only some teachers are kepo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
heh zhann.. am i first to post? XD. eh... add me into ur blog link. i'll add urs when i am free XD
i got add already le.lol..
hi, din know that u have a blog. not to late to know, haha..know which michelle am i? the old old old michelle that u knew, haha..i do have a blog too, hehe...http://www.wretch.cc/blog/michelletai0 waiting for you to visit..=)
okie..=)
Post a Comment