Thursday, January 1, 2009

# Chapter 48

GOODBYE 2008, WELCOME 2009 =)
Today is 01.01.2009. I pretty love this date. hahaha. if only i were to date with someone then it'll be a very special day. nah, dreaming nia.
Okay,i went to Boulevard. At first,i met my cousin n her friends then i saw melvin =) haha. melvin,so long no ask him out le. Then,i went shopping lo. The people outside were more than the people inside the Boulevard. There was a funfair or something going on. The pirate ship,mary-go-round and bla. You know all those stuff larh. After shopping,went to the concert there then i saw a group of boys from our school. Well,waved to them and had a little chit-chat.
AND
guess what?
I fell down at the staircase before i went out of my house.=.= I wanted to take something so i was wearing my shoes then rushed up the stairs then i fell on my knee and both legs. So damn painful okay? My skin peeled off and 'oh cheh' liao. I gotta urut it later. So unlucky. But roland told me maybe its a sign of good luck for 2009. haha. hope so. =D
anyway,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!!
to all my dearest friends,my dearsss*,family and teachers.
all the best from today's onward =)

No comments: