Today is good friday. Its the public holiday here. Same as the coming monday,Easter monday. Its our additional school holiday. yeah =) So,we went to watch ''The Confession Of a Shopaholic''. Well, its not really that nice. Anyway,we enjoyed it.




and then, my dad and I went to jln song to take dinner. These 2 person were sitting beside us and they talked damn loud. I mean very very very very loud. You probably can hear their sound 10 miles away. They talked about MSN n Friendster. Please la,so old still play friendster. I mean the one on the right. Then, they gave comments on their friend's girlfriends. My dad and I really laughed our way to seventh miles. My dad asked me to go over there and asked them ''you yourself very shuai meh?'' aiyo,never see people like them.

(*ei,not I wanted to hear what they were talking about. But u dont want to listen also cannot.LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment