Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Exhausted.

Haiyo.. tired die ar. Last night we slept at 2am then woke up at 4 am. This morning nearly die lor. Our sushi were all sold out before 9 am. Hahas. Fast le? It was all ah ning,me and gilbert's hard work,okay? We were lack of stock until we made the sushi there, it was the LIVE SUSHI- MAKING okay!! People were craving for our sushi. Still need to order first de lor, first come first serve. Anyway, we earned a lot of money lor! We've got profit. But that one aint important,the most important thing is we get to learn something from there and of course the precious time we (friends) spend together. =)

So tomorrow not going to school. Thursday and Friday sports day not going also. I'm being inactive. haha. NO LA, I just dont wanna get dark. I just got sunburned lorh. I know a lot of our netballers are taking part in the events but I'm unable to support you guys. So, all the best and +U !!!
NETBALLERS ROCK!!

No comments: