Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Camwhored

We went to the Penyampaian Anugerah Koperasi at Rajah Court this early morning. Sweat. Sacrificed my beauty sleep. LOL. Our school got 3rd. Not bad though,received a RM700 cheque.
Here are some of the pictures we took.

THE BANANA's AREA




me love the light.
this one is nice but too far. =.=

WE.WERE.BORED.

nice pool. me love =)

We met Cassandra there. =D

IN THE CAR
OMG. was too excited?

zomg. hua chi meh? haha xD


me love this =)

I said for the second time.
I need to camwhore in Leon's car. =D

Anyway, I finally went to netball training. It was like 3 months I didn't go for training although it was only 3 weeks. I got tired easily today but had lottttasss FUN =)

'' me ♥ netball, netball is my ♥ ''


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My car will soon be the camwhore site for the ZaPoKiNaDy!