''Forgive me for still liking you..." the hell. I do not need to listen to all these. Set me free,peeeeleesssh. duh~
School is busy nowadays with homework. Teachers are now giving us a lot of exercises and some tests. OMG. I can't believe but I SHOULD believe that its the end of July already. School exam is so soon,like 1 more week to go only. Then after exam,1 week of holiday,2 weeks of school then come to the spm mock exam. OH,just get a gun and shoot me now.
People around are discussing about what they have studied. ''I finished all science subjects.'',''I finished Mx & Add Mx'',''I gao dim all the literatures'' OH NO! then i realise i just get started. How am i going to finish all these in time? I mean ALL,really a lot,form4&5.
So, JUST SHOOT ME. CAN YOU?
gotta really burn midnight oil
from now on
No comments:
Post a Comment