Watched TV this morning,then there is this professional Dr.Bla (I.dont.know.his.name). He says that if we practise doing something for 66 days (2 months) continuously then slowly it will become a habit in our life. So, I wonder if I start study every single day for 66 days then after that I do not have to keep on reminding myself to study because it has become one of my habit. Then,I have no worries for spm. It sounds so impossible for me. BUT, I'll try hard.......
So I'd planned NOT TO ONLINE UNTIL SPM IS OVER.(I think there will be no more assignment for us which I need to surf the net). After this I gotta ask my mum to lock my modem for me. hehehe. Sounds so serious? Duh,I need to because I can't control myself from surfing the internet or editing pictures or MSN.
So, don't miss me too much especially Celine. HAHA =) I'll be back very soon, after 4 months. OMG,my plurk's points sure will drop a lot. Sobs. To Baboon & Zsze, if you want to find me just text me,okay? I'll reply. Anyway,Baboon I want to know how's ur " DO IT YOUR OWN WAY '' mission. Must text me after reading this =) Celine, I want to tell you that ''pink is the power of love''. LOL. Shann asked me to tell you this.
WILL MISS DIE ALL OF YOU.........
1 comment:
Hm...maybe i shud do that also..call mummy lock modem.. but IMPOSSIBLE...because i so addicted..everyday confirm need check mail and fb de... :P
Post a Comment