Sunday, July 19, 2009

TAGGED

Actually,I'm so not in the mood to blog today, I did lots of photo editing.


Viv tagged me =)
If you are tagged, answer these 25 questions.

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
- ear. LOL

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- I overslept and think about whether i can study today or not.

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
- Hmmm..Ah NinG.

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Sometimes.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
- Yup,wait until im 18 okay. woot,next year!

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Yes. Baboon & Melvin =)))

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
- Stupid!

8.What does your last text message say ?
- Walau.Tired die!!! bla ( I haven't reply this msg)

9.What are you thinking right now?
- Im so dead.I didnt study. Im moody.I dont wanna go to school.I wanna study study study study.I hope everything hasn't happen yet.

10.Do you want someone to be with you now?
- Yes. Edmund & Zsze

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
- 3.00am (someone might get angry,haha)

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- LOL. MNG?

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
- No bo. Im moody ba.

14.10 CREATURES to do this quiz .

THIS IS an ORDER !
1.Crystal
2.Edmund
3.Viv
4.Ellora
5.Hui Chian
6.Leon
7.Gladys
8.Kim Chern

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship with? (Edmund)
- OMG. Its so wrong to put u as no.2 la. Erm,i shouldn't say anything about his relationship here. Anyway,its complicated but i guess they are getting better. SHE UPSET DIE.

16.Is no. 3 a male or a female? (Viv)
- Pretty girl referred to her msg. lol. She is.

17.If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be good? (Gladys & Crystal)
-They dont even know each other well okay.

18.What is no.1 studying about? (Crystal)
- I think she might be studying very hard for her mock PMR and everything because i didnt see her online recently. I dare not find her too.

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
- Last night. ( Edmund,Zsze,Viv,Shann,Ellora,Leon...bla,i cant remember)
- Today. ( Edmund,Zsze,Viv,KW)

20.Is no. 4 single? (Ellora)
- She wants to be,for now.

21.Say something about no.2.( Edmund)
- My baboon. LOL. We are really really good friends since form2? yeah,form2. I remember i always helped him to style his hair during the last period which is the maths period. I helped him to send his chocs to his ex gf.Lol. We share problems,secrets and of course gossip a lot. His fingers are short and fat.haha,sorry.I love his hair's color.I hope he can fast fast come back!!!

24.What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?( Leon & Gladys)
- Yea,Leon will beat girls one. NOT gentleman.Anyway,he's not ba.

25.Do you like no.8? (Kim Chern)
- I do. My 10% of Rain bo =)

Im going to bath,to wash my hair,to go to Jln song to have my dinner (must be),come back home,study,sleep.
IM SO DEAD I DIDN'T STUDY!

No comments: