Well, i would be really busy during this holiday because there are a lot of things for me to do. 4 days of physics and chemistry intensive classes, 4 days of tuition as usual, 2 days of biology intensive class on the weekend *screwed. I don't think i have any time to rest or even for shopping. I'll spend the rest of my time studying. Do you know that the trial spm is on the 14th of September? It's like OMG,so so SO dayumm soon okay. shoot me!
This Saturday and Sunday will be the days without reference books. TWO days only, okay? But i am still going for biology intensive class in the morning for both days. Nevermind :) Tomorrow afternoon shopping instead of training *sorry,coaches to get a new pair of high heels for netball club dinner tomorrow night. Looking forward for this dinner,should be fun and exciting. Hopefully, pictures will be uploaded. Shann is coming back too :)
OH YA, its the 6th month tomorrow :) i loveeeee it. Thanks for everything throughout these 6 months. I am glad to have you to be with me. I ♥ YOU
enjoy your holiday people!! happy holiday :)
goodnite people.
*hugssss
No comments:
Post a Comment