Yea, I'm like the bird out-of-cage now,kinda? Because one week of trial exam is finally over and here comes the holiday for study. I will also take this opportunity to take some rest. I'm totally exhausted throughout this whole week of trial exam. After raya there will be all the science subjects from P1 until P3. GAWD! Well,really gotta pull up my socks. Anyway, I wish to go visiting during raya because i love die their cakes. =P Netball netball................... I want to play netball ! It has been a long time since i stopped going for training. I miss the goal post, the ball, the court and my teammates. I'm sure I'll be flatten and turn pale if i go for training now because my stamina drops a lot. Anyway, looking forward for the coming training. Haven't got any information about training from the coach yet.
By the way,my blog is open for HARI RAYA! *crap. I mean it will be set as public during Hari Raya,for no reason. Haha! I need to set my blog as private for some freaking-stupid-private reason. I'm so sorry for those who wants to view my blog. Maybe you can leave your name and e-mail address in my chatbox beside then i'll be able to invite you to my blog. Anyway,sorry for the inconvenience.
HOLA! HAPPY HOLIDAY,EVERYONE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment