Friday, September 18, 2009

MBO

Okay,I just had a movie "Where Got Ghost" at MBO. I went with my parents and also pauline's family. Weird case? Anything,lol. Well, MBO is not really that awesome as what i had expected. It was just so-so but of course better if compared to Star Cineplex or Lotus 5 Stars Cineplex. The theatre was so full. We reached there 45 minutes earlier before the movie started but we got the front seats which were at the freaking 1st row. We couldn't get a good view for the movie. I never sit so front one okay. But, after all it was not that bad to sit so front,maybe because the movie was too nice? My mum said even the blind people can watch because the biggie screen was just right infront of us. Well, this movie really made us frightened until laughed. Majority of the scenes were funny one. It was not even scary because the ghosts looked so fake and i think they have to improve on the make-up part. It was the make-up which made the ghosts looked unreal. Anyway, i got moral values from this movie =)
I think i am crapping so much in this post. I have physics extra class tomorrow morning in school. It just make me feel so great to go back to school on a Saturday,seriously. I have been going to bed so late recently around 3 am and i always feel cold at that time without the air-cond on. You know which lunar month is now,do you? Goodbye, peepo! :)

No comments: