Oh well, i painted my nails pink because its holiday? Nah,it was because i just bought new nail colours from The Body Shop today. I didn't bother to paint both of my hands,i only painted the left hand. But,i coloured my feet. Its not obvious from the photo but its really pink okay. Its not red colour, i am not pontianak and i don't wanna be one but i would like to try red colour next time. LOL. Tomorrow is Hari Raya. I could hear the fire crackers and children playing "pop-pop''. How am i going to study with all these distractions? Well, i respect them because its their big BIG day tomorrow. I'm going to stay up really late to study tonight. Bye peepo! :)Saturday, September 19, 2009
Coloured Nails
Oh well, i painted my nails pink because its holiday? Nah,it was because i just bought new nail colours from The Body Shop today. I didn't bother to paint both of my hands,i only painted the left hand. But,i coloured my feet. Its not obvious from the photo but its really pink okay. Its not red colour, i am not pontianak and i don't wanna be one but i would like to try red colour next time. LOL. Tomorrow is Hari Raya. I could hear the fire crackers and children playing "pop-pop''. How am i going to study with all these distractions? Well, i respect them because its their big BIG day tomorrow. I'm going to stay up really late to study tonight. Bye peepo! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment