Well, guess what? 9 days of exam were over! left only chemistry and chinese paper! Actually, i realised i love and enjoy exam because you'll get yourself so busy and hardworking at the last minute memorising formulaes, doing past year papers and flipping through the thick reference books and eventually put them in the big box outside my study room after the test (for the next generation?) NO! anyone who wants it. I'll be kind enough to give to you okay! I have a lot of exercises left, i always waste my parents' money. How bad =( I had the same thought for every public exam. For example,during PMR,i bought a lot of reference books but i didn't do them. Then this year, i told myself not to repeat what i have done in PMR year. The lazy worms inside my body are hyperactive so you can't blame me =P
What have i done during this whole month of SPM? I went out often to play! Of course i didn't, i visit KGS library often,like ermm.. 10 times already? KGS library is the best library because there were less people or sometimes empty! I knew the library in town or the State Library will be flooded with SPM candidates. The best thing in KGS library is that there are computers to online! One ringgit Malaysia per hour okay! kinda cheap? Other good things are we get to eat Korean food, study beside the swimming pool, get to the playground and play like kids,taking dumb and foolish photographs which i love it so much. Vivian and I also tried out the steam bath yesterday and it was so so great! We planned to get another steam bath after swimming next time after exam =) 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks, be patient!
It is the month of December,the last month in 2009! Secondary school life is gonna end in 2 weeks time. I have got feelings for the school,teachers and friends now! like finally! Last time, i was like "who cares? better let it finished quickly! secondary school life is boring." My friends said i was a little cold blooded, the worst thing that i regret now is i didn't take much photos with my friends and classmates or teachers during the last month of schooling. OH NO!
My dearest Zsze and Edmund are coming back so soon! I can't wait! I want to drive them out as I've promised. I got to pick Edmund out to celebrate his birthday and also my Zsze for badminton. Wonder if she gains weight ? OMG! she surely black mail me after seeing this. Not to forget to pick Roland too :) He needs to be my full time boyfriend after SPM because he needs to attend national service. Think further, it ain't a bad thing,it's good for us to have a distance relationship. 3 months only,not long ba! =S
Well, I'll sit for my law test as soon as possible after SPM. I know I'm a lot too slow as my birthday was in February! But,who cares? I got people to pick me up to places i wanna go. SO, do not hurry! Anyway,thanks a lot for those who always pick me out especially you ♥ , Khang and Jack. I'll definitely drive you guys out when i get my license okay? Just wait. I can guarantee, i drive safe, play safe! OH YA! I practises illegal driving at KGS but it was just a short distance from KGS to State library and the 3 roundabouts until the toll tunnel. Woot! That was so fun but I'm scared because it was illegal driving. But my driving skills not that bad right Khang and Viv?
OMG! i got so much to talk about tonight. I better end here. Update soon either on the 14th or later than that. Stay tune! :)
1 comment:
♥ your 3rd paragraph. simple and meaningful =)
Post a Comment