Okay now, stop talking about the unhappy stuff. We celebrated Jin Wen's birthday this evening at the Richmond Place. The juniors were not able to go because they haven't complete their homework! bu guai! poor people. We don't have school anymore so we do not know when is Monday,when is Friday etc. But compared to work,play and study. I realised school is the best place ever. Study is the best!
Then,this was on Saturday night at 175 cafe. I tell you, this was not *a farewell for Nana Low! :) We were asked to wear dress and high heels but i think i was the one who wore sandals, it made me feel comfortable. As usual, we talked and took photos but not much gossip this time. After that,tried on fish spa. At first,i was scared! I always wanted to go to 175 cafe just for the fish spa. After all,it was not that bad. You feel like there is a minor electric shock and its kinda itchy at first.





No comments:
Post a Comment