Monday, January 11, 2010

SUNDAY

What a busy Sunday! Went to Camp Permai to visit ♥. The camp was nice and well-organised. All the participants seemed happy and enjoy there. How i wish i was selected for national service. Term & condition : I don't want to get tanned. I don't want to involved in any activity when I'm having menstrual. LOL! After that, rushed back home to shower and rushed to MBO to meet with twin and friends. We watched VAMPIRE ASSISTANT. The movie was kinda special but i almost fall asleep. So, what do you think? The theater made most of us freezed except Khang!! bu dong ta la~ Met up with Dawson a while since he's leaving tomorrow, had a little farewell and took some photos.

Dawson

cute right? :)

the hang-out gang

Dawson was kinda shy!




Twin and I :)


Good night :) I've found a new job and starting to work tomorrow!

No comments: