I always don't know what to put as title. Well, I'm in tuition centre now. Just had SPM BM class this morning, talked until no sound because I'm so sick :( how i wish i can on leave for a few days but i shouldn't take for granted although my boss is super good. *winks Yesterday's training was great. I loved it much. We played seriously just like how we used to play during competition. Maybe its because it was the last training before CNY comes. HOW I WISH i can have half day break on Sunday too, MR LEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i can go for training on both days.
OH YA! I've arranged the time for you guys to visit my house.
14th Feb - not available at night ( you know,its valentine day)
15th Feb - for ZAPOKINADY + close friends.
16th Feb - for netballers after visiting Ms Goh's house.
17th Feb - available whole day.
18th Feb -depends :)
1 comment:
18 February, Leon calls 366321 ok? Deal. =p
Post a Comment