I'm sorry, i know I'm a lot too late. I have a lot to blog about but since it was really too much so I'll just summarize it. My computer broke down few days ago so i can't even online, Mr Lee's broadband is dead too. sad.
14th Feb : 1st day of CNY & Valentine's Day.

Kiki's WTF's toe.18th Feb : Birthday :)
I'm legally 18th now. It sounds a little bit older BUT I'm still loving it. FYI, i passed my driving test. Edmund!!! I'll practise hard until I'm perfect okay! :) I think my kon kon will be the 1st passenger then khang then tan yee then zapokinady. I'm still waiting for my license :( OMG! WHERE IS MY BEE?
I spent my day with ♥ for the whole morning,THANK YOU :D then Zsze in the afternoon at K BOX. There were having different singing packages throughout CNY. But it was not even worthy for two of us. The cheapest was RM109, 4 persons. For god sake, we can only take this package. We spent most of our time taking photographs,that was kinda rugi! We can't even finished the food and drinks but we had a greatttt time there :)
♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment:
Like die the last paragraph. Like saving the best for the last? Haha
Post a Comment