Thursday, April 1, 2010

SHINE!

Obviously,this photo is stolen by me through fb :)

Our school, Kuching High School appeared to be the CHAMPION of the year 2010. I'm so proud of you guys. *mwahhhh*. I think i was more nervous than anyone of you. I can't sleep before the night of competition. Insane much right? After 3 days of so busy calling Pauline,Ms Lim and Crystal,i think I'm really kepo!!! Urgh,not la,I'm just TOO concerned about you guys and the competition right? Hope you guys won't misunderstanding me :) This is the very first time that i heard our school principal went to support the team during the game. Maybe it was because the venue is near. I'm so gonna treat you all..........................................................CANDIES when I'm back!! Don't mind me for being so selfish okay,i haven't earn money! I'm waiting to see the videos. Woohoo~
Next,I'll briefly talk about the first day of my school. The morning class was kinda bored and the auditorium is freaking cold. wtf. i think i need to wear the kind of thick thick coat to school. Everyone is shivering even the boys, i saw one boy who was so "brave" and strong! He was not even cold or shivering or whatever. I wanted to hug him. *jokes* The class ended earlier,luckily! The next class was at 3pm, i waited half dead then the time reached 2.45pm. I need homework or assignment so i can busy yi xia while I'm waiting for the next class. I bet Vivian Kon was missing me so much at home,she wanted me to go home quickly.By the way, the class which is Creative Thinking Skills class is fun and nice. I hope i will like the female teacher forever,i HOPE. She just seem not really thatttt kind la.
Looking forward for the classes tomorrow! I wanna make more new friends! Some of them are reaaaalllly supppperrr freaaakiinggg LAME. sigh.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I KNOW THAT BACKGROUND =D