Sunday, April 11, 2010

SOOO RANDOM

OKAY,this is the coolest taxi driver ever. Obviously,he is an old chinese man wearing chio sunglasses. He brings along his wife while he is working. Okay,I'm not sure if that is legal or not. His wife just look like my grandma. She was wearing a super chio sunglasses too. They were eating peanuts,look so enjoy. We talked a little about Kuching and his wife said her son just came back from Kuching with lots of seafood. Hrmm, i don't even know Kuching has well known seafood, i only know Buntal's seafood is nice.


Went to my friend's friend's condo and i saw this note on the cupboard (it belongs to my friend's friend's roommate). OMG! I got motivated from this note. I think he is creative enough,he wrote this in a graph paper. I think he did measure the length and width so all the words are in same size. By the way,his handwriting is nice too. He is a video maker freak.

for those who do not understand chinese,it means:

"Don't forget the purpose of coming here,your very first ambition,your parents' hope. Don't forget whose money you're spending at. Must remember!"

lol. i feel awkward.

No comments: