The greatest thing in KL is to get to know someone from your course and he/she can drive. So i know this girl,Fiona who can drive. She fetched us for lunch after the morning class then returned to school at 4pm for another class. We shopped until 3.45pm then puas hati. We were so proud that we were in time for the class. I love all the stuffs i bought these day, it means I'm bankrupt now :(
i got fatter, like a lot right? *DIET soon,I'll try.
this Japan mixed blood girl, i love her name "zeeeeeeeeeeeemaaaaaaaaaaaaan".
CUTE STUFF IN THE CAR.
#1 : pink piggy with angel's wings. cute!
#2 : kitten! it looks like a real one. remind me of Kuching :(
#3 : blue hippo! im loving this.
Have a nice day, people. I miss everything little things in Kuching :)
Study trip to: KL LAKE GARDEN tomorrow. hope will have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment