Ah Chian & Kiki have been so crazy for HELLO KITTY. Me as well! I went to Sunway Pyramid today. For the first time, I went in to Parkson because it was just window shopping today,i wanted to buy few pairs of thick socks for my training. Then, i approached to this section in Parkson, Sanrio ( like what kiki've mentioned in her blog)
I see Hello Kitty, I happy!
but the things there are really too expensive, only some are reasonable!
i want this so much, its so tiny, it costs RM49.90. wtf?
this bag looks nice! the first thing that came in my mind was :" it suits kiki teo." then, "OH DAMN IT! its her birthday soon, what should i get for her?"
this looks like Shann :P with two huge teeth coming out.
Next, about Taylor's netball training. Everybody thinks that netball over in West Malaysia are excellent! In fact, they are! but only some of them. I was shocked when i see that their training is so simple and simply. We usually run 15 rounds at Kawada but here only 5 rounds. They don't have so much for passing drills. I was asked to play GK because there are shooters already. Fine, so i just give it a try and finally i understand how Pauline and Hui Pin feel. It can be so tiring even though just jump and jump and jump. I know how much the GS hate me like how i used to hate those defenders who guard me. But after all when it comes to match, we did well ,the passing was just perfect although some of us just joined the team.
Last training tomorrow and tournament on Sunday.
TAYLOR ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment