Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AUGUST BABEY

Had English presentation today, everything was going smoothly. This was the first time i wore formal clothes in my life. I definitely hate wearing high heels :/ I salute girls who walk around in high heels.
After that, went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. I had awesome taiwan sausage,finally! I'd been craving for taiwan sausage so badly. Those "Kuching Festival" posts on my facebook wall makes my saliva drop! I want fried ice-cream,sushi dumpling,taiwan sausage and more. Luckily I will be in time for Kuching Festival :)

you're so adorable.

"i'm so fluffy, i don't wanna die!"

spot the relaxing one.

It's the final week! Semester 1 is going to end in 2 weeks! Wheeeeeeee :D Looking forward for next week and the week after! As you can see, cut newspaper -> rolled newspaper -> tied newspaper,become cylindrical newspapers. We are like the workers in the newspaper factory :S We are preparing this for our final model! Stay tune for our product next week.




Tutuuuuuuuut~ driving this train to collect old newspapers!

2 china people squatting beside a car to hide from the sunlight, they were so annoying.

p/s: I'm going back to Kuching in 13 days! I am so happy with everything now, i don't bother to care anymore :)

No comments: