Friday, September 3, 2010

THE PIRANHA

Today's weather was awesome! I love it when i sleep until i naturally wake up. I received call from my primary school's friend yesterday so we decided to hang out. We had the most delicious chicken rice at Ang Cheng Ho as lunch then met up with a leng lui. At last decided to catch up a movie, the Piranha.

Piranha means fish that eat human's meat. The sea supposed to be a place that makes people relax but then this piranha ruined everything. wtf lah!

you will be seeing scene like this, A LOT. so disgusting right fml.

I only shouted at the end of the movie and IT JUST END LIKE THAT! I think there will be Piranha 2 that's why the director neglected the ending, hate it. I wasted RM10 just for movie like that, i rather wait and watch it in pps.

No comments: