Hello guys! Happy Mooncake Festival! For the first time, i am away from home at this moment, celebrating alone. Actually i am not all alone, i went out with CK and her friends for dinner! After that came back home and video call with Jin Wen to celebrate. I am satisfied! Mummy sent me a message telling me the Friendship Park is full of people and lanterns, even had traffic jam there! Awww, how i wish i was there holding Hello Kitty's lantern! This is what people say " when you have it, you don't appreciate until it is gone."

I had 2 slices of mooncake mummy prepared for me.

Takoyaki, yum yummmy!

"tom yam" stingray,"kam hiong" stingray, shark and clam cost us RM65.
After that went to DVD shop to grab some good movie, concert DVD and CD! (i know there is pps but this movie haven't release so yeah.) The quality is good so worth it lah. Woohoo, I'm going to watch all these disc on weekend! No school after tomorrow! Might be going to the karaoke!
No comments:
Post a Comment