I really really really enjoyed this Sibu trip very much. We enjoyed, we played, we shared, we cared, we fought. But, time flew, it was only a 3 days 2 nights trip. All of us want more days in Sibu, it's even better if we could stay together forever.
This time,I'm glad to have Gao Mei, Pauline and of course me myself back in Kuching to join this competition. I love each and everyone in my team. We fight until the end, we never give up, we are the champion! Billions thanks to both coaches, team manager and Ah Ting who took care of us all these while. We appreciated a lot for your lovely breakfast early in the morning everyday, Thank you!
The journey on the bus to Sibu was quite fun but it was not as fun as before, maybe because we didn't own the bus, we shared with other passengers so we couldn't really make fun. We didn't take much photos too because we were not staying in the same room. We were divided into few rooms with 2 seniors and 2 juniors in each room. Luckily my juniors were good and helpful. Me and Hui Pin didn't have to worry much for them.
I was so sad i couldn't join them back in Kuching using bus because i had to fly back to KL at 7pm. So Diane,Ah Mei and I took plane back to Kuching. Sibu airport was awesomely terrible! I was in a hurry. I reached home, packed and took shower then i rushed back to airport again for the next flight back to KL.
While i was in the plane, i closed my eyes, all i could hear was the sound of you guys laughing, talking etc. I miss you guys so badly i nearly cried! At night, i hugged my elephant to sleep,it reminds me of Nicole. I'm looking forward to see you guys again in next holiday! Take care!
DAY 1

in the bus.

trying the court.
DAY 2

thanks to Nicole for being our talented photographer. Match against Kapit. 38 vs 05

went back to hotel to take bath and ready for the second match in the afternoon against Sibu.
24 vs 16. WE WERE REALLY HAPPY!

met Xiao Mei then she brought us to her house then to KFC to dabao drinks. Picture was taken while we were waiting for her to wash the bibs for us!

walking to 我家饭店 for dinner.

Team manager promised to treat us GOOD FOOD if we win Kapit and Sibu, and we did!
DAY 3

yeah, yellow! our lucky champion colour for KHS. Blue bib and yellow shirt = perfect match!

cooling down after match against Sarikei, 24 vs 16. Although we won but we didn't really jump for joy because we were not satisfied with our own performances.

Kuching Shine! :)

miss you all!
Sigh , i have no choice but only saying goodbye to everything and everyone in Kuching reluctantly!
No comments:
Post a Comment