Sunday, September 26, 2010

WHAT'S UP?

As what I've mentioned in the previous post, I went shopping with friends today. So well, we couldn't squeezed in the first KTM so we waited for 20 minutes for the next KTM to come. It took us 2 hours to reach Sg Wang. Yes, FML much! Had lunch straight away at Kim Gary once we reached there. Now then i know Kim Gary & Wong Kok are the Hong Kong's artists restaurants, i am not KL people so forgive me for my stupidness.

Gao Mei had a September 20% discount voucher. She got all kinds of vouchers!

Shopping time! Bought a pretty skirt from this shop.

Gao Mei bought 5 sets of CNY clothes already, in one day! hrmmm~

dinner at 又一村restaurant. A must-visit restaurant everytime i go to that area!



refilled this 3 times because we had to wait for the rain to stop. People please bring umbrella especially in the evenings.

forgot to mention this cute girl, friend of Gao Mei. My QS senior! woohoo~
Guess how old is she?




Had lots of fun today! I controlled myself, spent only rm92 for 4 pretty clothes. SO cheap right? Walked for 10 hours NON STOP, i can't even feel my legs right now. I-need-massage!

Look! How dirty and polluted is the air in KL! Imagine all the dust clogged in the pores! Introducing Etude House's Fresh Cleansing Water.

goodnight people! miss you guys!

No comments: