Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NEW ADDICTION

I have been craving for Oreo Cheese cake from Secret Recipe since last last week. It reminds me of the 1st Oreo Cheese cake i had in school during my 15 birthday after training! Although it was just a slice of Oreo Cheese cake but i was satisfied, love you all to bits! Since I wanted this cake so badly,Bee bought for me after work! :) thank you!


i tell you, this CHOC MUD tastes really good, like heaven!
Bee's colleague introduced this to him.

WOOHOO, miss Bak Kut Teh ever since the day i had with CK & Pauline.
So, i brought Bee for Bak Kut Teh near my condominium.

still think the one is Subang is nicer!

Finally got this Nike flip-flops that i wanted for so long! I had been hesitating because Seremban sell this for only RM58 (all black colour) but Sunway Pyramid sell for RM79! This is the best flip-flops ever! So light and comfortable! Anyway,thank you bee! :)

WHEE! im.so.happy.to.have.you.with.me.this.weekend!

Business assignment -DONE.
Accounting revision - 50% DONE.
Economic revision - untouchable*

No comments: