Never knew i would have the chance to sleepover at my friend's house in KL. It's so common for me to sleepover at friends house in Kuching but not here! I love it! Went to McD to dapao, wanted to look for Milo Mcflurry but the machine broke down :( Fyi, Milo Mcflurry is only available from 6am-10am. I don't think it will be special, just imagine Sundae mixed with Milo powder,thats it! We tried out the new cheesy french fries, so tasty! It tasted just like the Cheesy Ring Snacks.We had so much fun yesterday, camwhored until 5 am. I know this is extreme :P
Elephiee was heading to USJ11
ASTRO!!!!!! like finally, haven't watch TV for so long although there's one at my house.
her house is super comfortable and nice! i miss home!
even the bed is cozier! Awesome queen size bed sheet for only RM60!
its time to take some pictures since i brought along my cam!
CK, korean wanna-be.
take 1
take 2
take 3
take 4
Time to sleep!
to be continued :]
No comments:
Post a Comment