Wednesday, November 17, 2010

As Always

He dislikes taking pictures because i will take until I'm satisfied which is when both of us look good! He will always give me that retarded face when taking pictures. Every time i want to take picture with him, he will say :"电话和电脑里的照片加起来有六百多张,还不够?" I don't know whether it is true or not, i don't bother to count. Anyway, pictures perfect memories. Idontcare :P

Although someone is sleeping beside me now. And i am still busy with my homework and revision. But i feel safe and secure! I hate staying at home all day long,alone! As you know my classes all finished at 12pm. I always have plenty of time to do nothing :/ besides online, watching pps, do revisions sometimes. I do not have any other things that i can do at home. Some of my friends suggested me to go back to Kuching to study. No way! I'm not gonna give up half way although i really wish to go back as the life there is easier compared to kl, and my parents really spend a lot for my study fees, my rental and expenses. Why did i choose Taylor at the first place? I shouldn't follow my friend. I am so regret :(

No comments: