Our lecturer promised us to give us a free class if we get good grade for accounting test. So, here we go, lunch at Hartz Chicken at Sunway Pyramid. I personally don't like Hartz Chicken because there is one in Kuching too and i just don't really like it lah. I didn't feel like going at all because all i wanted at the moment was sleep,sleep and sleep due to insomnia the day before. I slept only at 4am, imagine that. I was bloody dizzy and tired this morning. I hate that feeling when you're so tired and sleepy but you just can't sleep. I can't take that anymore, I'm not feeling well right now.

Our class is so inactive, i think. Only those sitting beside Mr Joe talked.
The rest were so quiet, this is weird.

After that, Mr Joe suggested to play Arcade games. You know, girls are not interested in this stuff so some of them went for a movie and we went shopping.

Kit Kei is so blur & cute lah.
There is class on Thursday, saddening! Holiday on Friday only! Friday comes faster please! I want to meet up with Shu at snowflakes, i want to shop at UniQlo, Sg Wang, Mid Valley, Times Square and i wanna get home! *how i wish :(
i may not always be that strong, just pretending. . .


No comments:
Post a Comment