The first week of December was so good but not for now. Sigh! Bad bad luck, indeed. Skipped my accounting class on Tuesday to go to Subang Airport to make my passport. When we reached there then we saw the notice saying that they had moved to Glomac Plaza Kelana Jaya. Wtf? and they just moved the day before we went. Soi max i tell you. I was told that i need my parent's ic copy and birth certificate copy so immediately called my mum and asked her to fax to me. My mum had to put down her works at office just to send me this documents. Fine, when i got everything, i was happy, queuing for my turn to go to the counter.
madam: "first time make your passport is it?"
me: "yes."
madam: "from Sarawak is it? you need to wait for 7 days then you can take your passport."
me: "why so long? can't i take it immediately like my friend?"
madam: "cannot because you are from Sarawak we need to send back to Sarawak for the approval, you don't have your original birth certificate with you somemore so you cannot make it lah. Go back to Kuching and make, you can take it immediately."
Okay i was so pissed, why so mafan. I'm already 18, i have my identity card with me,why do you have to look at my birth certificate, MUST original, fax one cannot. I was told that i can apply using parent's ic and birth cert through fax at the information counter. That was why i waited there for 1 hour for the fax, i paid for the fax service, troubled my parents. fuck government people gaogao. babi. wtf if cannot you just tell me la. what for giving me wrong information.
And again. We were told by the Head of emigration that we can go to JPN and certify my faxed birth cert. Okay, little hope then. We went all the way from Kelana Jaya to JPN at Petaling Jaya. Thanks to Leen's ex bf for bringing us there. BUT, one word, disappointed.
madam: " we can't do anything if you don't show me your original birth cert, we can't certify for you. Or you go to the head office at Shah Alam and request to make a new birth cert but it takes few months. Sarawak birth cert and Semenanjung M'sia one are different."
Again, fuck gaogao. I think they really don't put Sarawakians in their eyes. Always discriminate us. I think this is faith, i can't join the team right now! Emo emo for 1 whole day, i'm pretty fine now.
p/s: thanks to Michelle who fetched me here and there, really paiseh :/
Second dissatisfaction, we were given so so so so so many assignments. I really do not dare to count on the number of assignments given by the lecturers. It freaks me out. I don't understand why can't the lecturers be considerate a bit, distribute the assignment randomly la, ALL 3 assignments come at once then submission date is on the same day. Not only Epc but also social pyschology. Gosh, i am gonna finish them all by next week before i go back to Kuching. I am not gonna let all these assignments ruin my plan and holiday mood.
Third dissatisfaction, NO FREE-RIDER(s), seriously fuck you ah. Show some commitments come on, it will be very much appreciated. Try to be me for one day then you'll know how it feels like.
Sorry for all these shit, you should just skip that part. Now the happy part. We went to SS14 again for bak kut teh! naiiiiis max! I'm lazy to tell, let the pictures do the talking :)
miss the time when i was playing this with my daddy at Genting Highland. I wanna go again!
Spent RM4 here, ahhhh wasted but we sweat, we exercise, we had fun!
Probably today would be the last day for Ck and Pauline to meet each other. As Pauline is going to other place to study, CK going to Adelaide to study. SOB! I'm so gonna miss you both! I confirm i will "zi bi" during the weekend without both of them with me.
8 more days, i shall be happy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment