Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HUGS.

I don't know why but i always love it when it comes to the end of the semester because i have so much fun! Last semester was having fun doing the huge model in college until 3 am then had supper with college clans at mamak stall. Same thing happened this semester! I was staying in college with the architecture friends, doing revision, helping them with the comic (I should get paid for that ey) then we went to mamak stall and talked about Genting and ghost stories until 5am. Deng, woke up early the next day feeling ill because had to study for social psychology. I'm happy because I'm done with epc and social psychology.

OH, I HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS :))

yan sk, so shy.

cute people who bring me joy.

the girls.

social psychology last individual assignment! :)

Off to Cheras night market with awesome friends in a while! Staying at sister's place to do revision until weekend! 9 days until Kuching :)

No comments: