Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Sister!

青山岩拜拜!
希望全家身体健康,万事如意,我读书很厉害! hehe :D

i like this picture so much :P

My sister! Met him second time in this holiday. He is always that busy, don't know busy what. Since he said i never drive him so i fetched him today. I fetched him, he paid the bill. Ahhhh, i likey! So i said i will always pick him next time. Our initial plan was to go to Hui Sing garden for my mehtahon but unfortunately it rains so heavily. Btw, he gave me an A+ for driving a manual car. Naiisee :)


I ordered medium spicy for him. He wanted the minimum spice but I accidentally ..... HAHAHA! So he merajuk and eat until he cried. wtf la niang niang :P We always have so much fun, talking and laughing over some random and stupid topics. Laugh can make us so full!

p/s: Me is fully-booked until Friday. So ask me out on Thursday, Saturday before i go back kay!

I miss Kiki Teo, Pauline Ho :((

No comments: