This weekend is definitely a very productive one! I am happy! I was doing my perspective drawing last night until 4 am , i was actually waiting for doomsday as what is mentioned in the bible, 21 May the Judgement day! I felt so happy after i successfully inked my perspective. I was thinking " this is the best drawing ever which i put in the most effort and really do it slowly & nicely before i die." BUT, LIFE GOES ON ~
Shouldn't we feel happy about it? appreciate life k? If can live longer of course it is good lah. duh! I believe all the architecture students really hope it is the end of the world so we do not have to do our overloaded assignments anymore. Like i mentioned, life goes on.
Went for portfolio workshop in the morning , the workshop somehow inspired me, it makes me have an idea on how i should place my model at the site. After that, headed down to KL, second time sitting in Ng Yi's Volkeswagen yellowish Beetle. It feels really bad to sit at the back, i almost puke.
2AM showcase at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang right after site visit. I purposely brought along my damn heavy zoom lens so i could take some picture at the showcase but sadly DSLR is prohibited. One thing which i couldn't understand is, why can't we bring it mineral water? damn it. Anyway, 2AM is really talented. I did listen to their songs everyday last time but not now anymore because it reminds me of what i do not want to think of. The fans got wayyyyy too close to them, everybody is jealous like seriously. Imagine if it is Rain, cannot imagine yeah? Oh ya, Rain is my performer for my project 3 though. Stay tune! i hope i am able to come out with really really interesting design this time!possible because i am going back the day after the concert, good thing is, it's near to my place!
must listen to BEAST - the day that rains come.
(my new addiction can, is trying to make it as my ringtone though!)
p/s: this could be the last post until i finish with sem 1? hopefully i am still able to have some short updates! toodles.

No comments:
Post a Comment