Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Early Today!

this was around 1 pm when it rained and i missed home.

Saddest moment ever! Tried lots of design, cutting & gluing but outcome is zzzzzz so in the end kasih buang all the previous models. I have been sitting at the table in living room since 12 pm until now which is 8 am. Took a half an hour powerful nap but in my mind was all about the assignment! Sigh.

Did cutting for the entire day using blade until my finger's skin peeled off. I believe i am going to have a very rough and ugly hands soon enough + the scar by the blade last time :(

Nescafe Mocha is definitely my best friend when i have to be semangat to do my work until morning. Thank you! Now my tummy is not allergy to coffee anymore, no more stomache after drinking coffee, good thing though!

Model is successfully done at 7.10am. I am so touched by myself for being so determined & strong , "never say never yo!" All i can say is, it is not so special but still ............ Can't wait to get over with the internal crit on Monday. Hallelujah! Presentation boards to be done later. HAIZZZZ!

It is interesting to see the sky to turn from dark to bright! The most memorable sunrise ever!
Interesting stuff :
6 am - heard neighbour went out maybe to wet market?
6.58 am - the sky changed from darker to brighter colour IN A SUDDEN. I meant it, it happened too fast.
7.10 am - the sky totally turned bright with grandpa sun!

i doubt what time am i going to wake up? luckily there is no sunlight that shines into my room, after i switched off the light, it still feels like night time. Mehh. GOOD NIGHT/MORNING peepppo!

1 comment:

Car said...

Next sem, we can stay up all night together and I won't feel sleepy at 5am because it really sucks to feel sleepy when I want to do more. :(