Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Never relax, never easy.

I am currently stress-ing because i can't study and i found it very hard to focus! Damn why is it related to chemistry ? My least favourite subject of all. There are many things running through my mind, undone board, portfolio, netball tournament, moving house etc. Why is study leave isn't a proper STUDY leave when we can really focus on studying but still have to complete the board and portfolio?

I really pray hard to guan yin ma that the questions for exam won't be hard & also hope the format is just objective! POOR lecturers never give any exam format and tipsss! It has been half a year since i last studied and i really forgotten how did i once studied so effectively.

I need some motivation. Just slap me will do. A promise to myself, if i do not finish 3 chapters by tonight, i am not gonna sleep! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH D;


No comments: