Oh wells, i squeezed some time for netball tournament today since the players from other college invited us to go. But i really didn't feel like going at all! Fyi, i am having my 1 week study break now but IT IS NOT EVEN A STUDY BREAK wtf. Presentation boards, portfolio for 4 subjects and exam! I have been doing the assignment since Monday until 5am everyday and it is not even done yet. What to say about my studies? deng, another sleepless night!
I really hope i can go home like, RIGHT NOW! I wanna have healthy food and plenty of rest. Random fact, i gained so much weight recently because i just eat when i am hungry. I take food to encourage myself but this is so wrong. I am gonna die of being so fat. It is a blessed or what to know Sean this big kor kor who keep on bringing us for good food? :P


Thank you everyone! I had a really nice day running here and there and sweating it out after so long. Thank god, HE heard my prayer so the weather was awesome today. Thank god because we didn't win so i can have time for revision tonight & tomorrow. I didn't mean to purposely play very badly and make us lost but it was just a coincident ;P
3 more days until exam over,
6 more days until assignment-free,
9 more days until trip with friends, FUN FUN FUN
14 more days until HOME. I can't wait! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment