Hi guys. Holiday is so far so good! I filled my time going out with boyfriend and the family. I must take the opportunity to keep fit, so i had badminton during the weekday, netball during the weekend. I feel good because i am so healthy i don't sleep late & i exercise but the eye bags still there. Why why whyyy? ;(( Anyway, semester 1 result will be released tomorrow. finger crossed for good result!
Anyway, celebrated Kiki's birthday last week and Dawson's birthday yesterday. They are all the july babies, 2 more darlings' birthday on the 29th July.
Kiki!

Dawson's birthday celebration @ Basaga
It feels really SO good to meet up with old friends! They've changed ! Become gentlemen & women. The only bad thing is most of them had become smoker which is really an unnecessary thing to do. I strongly recommend all of you NOT TO go to Basaga, we waited for so long for the food to be served, the food is expensive & it tasted really really bad. So, we went to Open Air market for sio bee & soya drinks. Wonderful! It feels awesome to sit around a table, gossipping & talked lame jokes.

next activity : Palm Beach Resort with the gang!

No comments:
Post a Comment