See the huge prawn, i don't know where should i start to bite first :/ After taking architecture, my tummy slowly accept coffee because i really need it to make me stay awake to do work. So,YAY now i can drink coffee without lao sai. wtf
I had breakfast with Pauline this morning then went to school for some sports event. More photos to come,stay tune! I think Kolo Mee is not that attractive now. But too bad i can't dabao Kampua Mee and Laksa back to Kl for my friends, i think it won't be fresh ?

I really love my IPhone camera, it upgraded itself ( im kidding) the quality somehow improved, idontknowwhy.

I'm blessed to have you with me everytime :)
Before boarding already text them & ajak them to limteh.
I came back, she gonna leave, pure sadness. Again,had a good time talking about relationship & gossip. Trust me, you will never feel strange to hang out with netball friends although we haven't seen each other for half a year.

Congratulation to Amy & Kelvin on their marriage.
This time, I booked another ticket & came back earlier just to attend their wedding. Wasted another air ticket but it's all worth it. I get to meet with the families. Now then i realized how much my family members mean to me :)
Facts of being at home :
- better skin ( which leads to prettier face haha wtf ignore me)
- better hair quality
- aircond + comfy bed
- healthy good food
- can be MANJA a bit. muahahaahaa.
- I HAVEN'T DRIVE YET :(((



No comments:
Post a Comment