Got free ticket from Ian Tan, THANKS A LOT! i wonder why everyone won the ticket but i didn't. Woke up in the morning today and randomly checked my e-mail and got informed by MSN going that i won 4 tickets to Arthur's Day. I actually won it but WHYYYY i didn't see that e-mail before? If not, i would ask my housemates to go along with me :(
Taio Cruz ftw! He actually performed 6 songs which is totally out of my expectation. I thought he would only sing 3 songs! I think everybody have a great time there, it's like a few thousand people clubbing together. But my poor feet & waist hurt like hell because we actually stood there for 5 hours non stop and i wish there is a glass of teh o ice limau appear infront of me.
with Thailand Cat.

waited for almost 2 hours to get out from the jam and we were totally exhausted! Johnny English Reborn tonight! i hope she booked the right movie ticket this time. The most adorable friend i have!
got hurt so many many freaking time these few days. because i.am.ugly.
she is better than me. really? :(
Taio Cruz new song : Trouble Maker. I'm waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment