Celebrated Christmas eve with Van in the Spring,this was the first time we really talked. We watched Alvin & the Chipmunks. The movie was awesome! The chipmunks looked so cute okay. Before movie,met up with twin to pass her the Xmas present. Then, i went around to look for Van's Xmas present. Bought her a Winnie the Pooh key chain. I personally love it so much because it was the baby pooh! Van,Viv and I super love the Piglet but the Piglets were sold out. After movie, Van treated me at Gasoline. Went there for the very first time,the food was not too bad. Comfortable and nice environment but the service was bad. I waited for my food for almost one an hour ._. I'm not going out tonight to countdown because my twin can't go out. I think that's all for today. Merry Christmas eve everyone :)
By the way,i would like to congratulate all the netball juniors for their flying colours result. Netballers rock! Ain't we ? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment