Friday, December 25, 2009

TWENTY FIFTH

Woke up so damn early today for breakfast. Farrah picked me up in the afternoon then we went visiting with friends at Julia's house. We had fun talking and of course we enjoyed the food. Her house is located at 10th mile,there was a lorong which named Jalan Kimura. Her house was in there,that was so cool right. I mean the road named after her surname. We went to 3 houses, her house, her uncle house and also her granny house. The dogs there were freaking fierce, they just can't stop barking at you and they wanted to lick you. OMG. Luckily the annoying people wasn't there with us,if not our ears might burst, you know who :P
And and i'm going to work soon,like seriously so soon which is on the 1st of January (next Friday). So,if you want to ask me out,better make it fast within these few days before i get to work. Because i work for the whole week except Monday. So i don't have much time to hang out with my friends. A sincere apology to twin, Zsze and Edmund. I can't even go training on the weekends. If i'm going to work until March,then i'll not be able to go with the juniors for the inter-school competition. How sad is that, as i've already promised them :( I hope the competitions fall on a Monday! I just remembered this,if not i wouldn't want to work.
Anyway, visit me at DIVINE PERFECTION GALLERY beside Ipoh Town. I don't know if the clothes there are expensive or not.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ._.

No comments: