Glad that there were almost 30 people who turned up for this reunion. Most of them were from Kuching Town so they had similar topics to talk about. Then, the others were like,so lonely,so strange to each other. I also didn't know what to do. I just talked with those boys and girls who were close to me last time. Some of them changed,either grew taller or became handsome/pretty/chubby/fat/slim.
Some of them complaint that this reunion was not well organised. I think Jaynis and I had put in a lot of efforts calling up all the classmates then confirmed with them again one day before the reunion. I'm so sorry because there was no other place to go to after the reunion. We wanted to sing k,watch movie but it was too late already. So,we ended up walking around in the Spring. I'm sorry. I swear that i will organise a better one next time.
No matter how unsuccessful, I'm still happy and glad that we can meet each other after 5 years long :)
VENUE: WESTWOOD



2 comments:
omg!! u noe the girl with pink hair and glasses??? what's her name liao??? sze siew if not mistaken...haha...forget liao...
yaya. sze siew. why? pri school friend.
Post a Comment