Sunday, December 20, 2009

BORED DIE

I started giving tuition this week, 4 more lessons to go then i'll be free. I don't think i'm going to give any tuition anymore unless art. This week is gonna be a busy week because i'm going to sit for my driving law test and everything. I hope i can drive when edmund is back. He said : "MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR LICENSE WHEN I'M BACK." lol. I don't think i can get it that fast. Fastest also need one month as you know in Kuching,the license is hard to get.
I don't know why i don't feel excited when i wanted to go for netball training. When i was still schooling,i always wanted to go for training. No matter how busy, i still will spaced out my time for training. Maybe its because i don't have a goal or target anymore. In previous years,we trained hard during the holiday because we knew we had inter school competition,we wanted to get champion and wanted to be selected as division player. But now, netball is like nothing for us. Its like an exercise to let you sweat,to let you keep fit.
Seriously life is so bored after spm. I want to leave Kuching to shop, i want to study in college,i just don't want to stay at home. I'm going to find a part time job soon if i'm not giving tuition anymore. Any suggestion?