look at her!!!!
so hard to see Farrah smile eh,seriously.
coaches <3>29 Dec,
Finally had the chance to go out with the coaches and netballers. We had fun cooking the prawns. Our big chef, Pauline wasn't there because she was not feeling well. Seriously, these few days eat a lot of red meats. Can't imagine how high is my cholesterol now. Gotta be vegetarian starting next month.

30 Dec,
Woke up damn early in the morning to swim. I love the pool! We became tanned. OMG la! Didn't know swim in the morning can get tanned too. But morning is good because there are less people. Only the learners there. Enjoy much. I need my goggles la twin! I can't see anything when i swam :( Got to swim again on the 4th of Jan with the loves one. and and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN!!! You're officially 17 now!!! Will get you a present soon k? Love you :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE
&
HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!
have a great year :)


No comments:
Post a Comment