Sunday, January 3, 2010

HELLOO GUYS!

Happy two thousand and ten everyone. Love you all,mwaahhhh. I hope everything will be better than the previous year. On the last day of 2009, I went out with friends to countdown but seriously we didn't really countdown at all. Just saw fire crackers at the Hill Shopping Mall,just don't have that kind of new year mood. Perhaps that day was the worst new year ever because of some misunderstanding which made most of us mad.
I started to work on the 31 of Dec. There were a lot of customers on the 1 Jan and i didn't even have time to sit down. I walked and stood from freaking 10 am to 9 pm. I was so exhausted. But I'm happy with my job and i love my job. I love to see different kind of customers coming in and i serve them. There were so much stories to tell to my sister after work because i might meet some crazy/funny/stupid/outdated/proud customers. Undeniable, the bosses and worker are nice and friendly, we also have nice food to eat.
Okay,nothing much to say. I should sleep now.My feet are freaking pain and flat already,i can't feel anything now. Will update soon either on Sunday or Monday because i off on Monday. Lastly,thanks to my friends who visited me and purchased clothes from there. Good night babes :)

2 comments:

That's me .... said...

where u work ?????Hill Shopping Mall????

Zhann Bong said...

not there.