Monday, December 14, 2009

WOOT!!

I'm done with SPM and also high school, how great. I'm gonna miss those time in school but i think i will be going back to school often for trainings :) i'm officially an ex-highian. Call me senior senior!!! LOL. Today's chinese paper was OMG so hard la! I advise you all not to take chinese because the standard is really high. Only if you're really good in chinese or you think you're chinese you should take this subject then i have nothing to say.

After chinese paper today,well... we shouted and screamed but not as crazy and happy as what you think because chinese paper really made most of us down. Come on, but we're done with SPM babe! Should be happy what. We signed on each other's uniform and also took some photos. I'm waiting for Dawson to upload to facebook so i can share with you guys.

I ruined my own plan that was tidying my study room. You can't imagine how messy and dirty is my room after 1 whole month of exam. Rather than tidy up my room,I decided to go for a movie with Khang and Vivian. I finally watched NINJA ASSASIN. Omg la! violence die okay. But Rain shuai die la,undeniable :) I recommend all of you to watch except Crystal xiao mei mei. You're only 15 okay?

Well,nothing much to say. I just received a message from Denise saying that Crystal and her are going to Jalan Song. They need me to go. OMG la,tired. I'll be busy for the next few days,will update soon. Stay tune people, don't miss me :P

No comments: