Thursday, December 17, 2009

ZOMBIELAND

I went out with the 30th January people last night except Edmund :) Kuching is really small,beside Spring,Boulevard,Jalan Song... Where else can we go? So,we ended up watching Zombieland at MBO cinema. Well, some parts of the movie were really shocking but i felt sleepy halfway when there was no zombie. After that,went to Bing for a drink. I never knew Bing is such a nice place for dating and chit-chatting. The Tiramisu drink is super duper tasty!
Today,went out with sister to McD for lunch. After that,visited Popular bookstore. For what? I felt so warm in the heart when i walked in the bookstore because i knew i would have less chance to visit bookstore. I went there to buy some primary school's exercises because i'm giving tuition tomorrow at home! See,zhann starts to earn money. Don't play play ey! :P

Then,I picked up my lovely Zsze to my house then she taught me how to make up . But i think i look weird in make up. Here is the only photo which i think i won't look so emo with the make up :)


Will update soon! Will be busy for the following days! learning that freaking driving law =S

No comments: