Saturday, January 30, 2010

BIRTHDAYS

Her birthday is not officially today but on the 31st Jan but we celebrated earlier because I'm off to KL tomorrow :D I'm so so so sorry khang khang, can't celebrate your birthday with you. Will replace for you soon okay? I wanna say Happy Birthday to Khang on the 29th Jan ; Happy birthday to Babee ♥ , Edmund and Vin on the 30th Jan ; Happy Birthday to Hui Pin on the 31th Jan. You can see that I AM VERY POOR RIGHT NOW okay!
Had a lot of fun there today. Love die Farrah's voice. "ZAO SIA" chin chin! But when it came to Chinese New Year Songs, she pro chin, even know the lyrics very well! Jin Wen has beautiful voice. Can't believe right? The center who shouted here and there during match one can sing so good. We bought Sugar Bun's Fish fillet burgers, cheesy fries and fried chicken and enjoyed much much inside Kbox.
Will update very soon when i get to wi-fi place :) misss youhh.

i ♥ this much :)


No comments: